I am not quite sure what happened.We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada.
We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night before. We arrived in Las Vegas and the temperature was very hot (116 F). The refrigerator seemed to be the cause, but the fire department was not certain. No one was injured.
It was parked in a quiet overflow lot for about 3 hours before it exploded. We had unloaded our bags to our hotel room 30 minutes before it exploded and did not smell gas at that time. Fire department determined that the stove was not on.
The truck was totaled as well.Both propane tanks were in tact when inspected by the fire chief.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "MAY 2016 Qua Baths and Spa Picture taking of others nude is HAPPENING, and it appears other members are just "texting". you're nude picture on their phone, their adult website, maybe..."
- "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..."
- "I buy a pizza in papa johns pizza in 9255 S Eastern Ste 320 Henderson NV 89123. And the pizza was not cooked, we order with extra cheese and..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."