Lance Campers - 2007 LANCE model 845 Camper EXPLODED
I am not quite sure what happened.We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada.
We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night before. We arrived in Las Vegas and the temperature was very hot (116 F). The refrigerator seemed to be the cause, but the fire department was not certain. No one was injured.
It was parked in a quiet overflow lot for about 3 hours before it exploded. We had unloaded our bags to our hotel room 30 minutes before it exploded and did not smell gas at that time. Fire department determined that the stove was not on.
The truck was totaled as well.Both propane tanks were in tact when inspected by the fire chief.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "4/24/2010 Certified letter to Westgate CEO Mr David Siegel: Dear Sir. after months of failed attempts to resolved problems with our Planet Hollywood Towers timeshare purchase, it has become apparent that..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..."